A Viber Public Account is a channel for our partner brands and companies to reach users on Viber. Public Accounts offer a suite of tools with multiple ways of reaching your users. Reach your followers on Viber through Public Chat, private messaging, bots, sponsored stickers or by customizing your info screen.
Please note: In order to build a bot for Viber you must have a Public Account.
Start creating a Public Account
A Public Account can contain all or a combination of a Public Chat, 1-on-1 messaging through a CRM or bot, and a customizable info screen, depending on your needs.
You must have Viber activated on your mobile before you can create a Public Account. Your application will be rejected automatically if you do not have a Viber account.
Apply for a Public Account now.
Once your application is approved, you will receive an email inviting you to start creating your Public Account:
- Tap on the link in your acceptance message to access the Admin Panel and complete creating your account
- Additional help and information can be found in the support site
- After gaining access to the admin panel, you can create a bot.
Create a bot in Viber
- Press the button "create bot" in the menu on the left.
2. After that you will need to fill in all the fields of the form. Please note that the URI value is your bot's nickname! After saving, you will receive a token that you will need in the future.
3. Enter the token on the Odus platform.
That's all! Your bot is ready to go. Now your bot has appeared in the list of public accounts and you can have a dialogue with it.
After the dialogue has started, the bot will be available in the chat list.